JOHN C. YE, A PROFESSIONAL LAW CORPORATION
Los Angeles, CA 90010-2705
View Larger Map
Transit: Wilshire / Normandie Station (0.2 mi E) Metro Purple Line (805)
How To Get To Our Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney Office
At our law firm, The Law Offices of John C. Ye, a Los Angeles car accident attorney is conveniently located in the Wilshire Center-Koreatown neighborhood of Los Angeles just a few miles west of Downtown. Our offices are in the Wilshire Park Place 3660 building / Wilshire-Hobart Building, directly across from the Wilshire Boulevard Temple, two blocks west of the Wilshire/Normandie station on the Los Angeles Metro Purple Line, and five blocks west of the Robert F. Kennedy Community Schools complex. The following are driving directions to our offices:
- From the North: From southbound U.S. Route 101 (Hollywood Freeway), take Exit 6B toward Melrose Avenue. Turn left on Melrose Avenue, then take the first right onto North Normandie Avenue. At Wilshire Boulevard, turn right. Our building will be on the left after you cross South Harvard Boulevard.
- From the East: From westbound Interstate 10, merge onto northbound U.S. Route 101. At Exit 3, merge onto southbound Interstate 110 (Harbor Freeway). Take Exit 22B onto westbound 8th Street. Turn right at South Hobart Boulevard, and our building will be on the right before you reach Wilshire Boulevard.
- From the South: From northbound Interstate 110, merge onto westbound Interstate 10 (Santa Monica Freeway). Exit onto northbound Normandie Avenue, which will become Irolo Street. Make a left at Wilshire Boulevard, and our building will be on the left after you cross South Harvard Boulevard.
- From the West: From eastbound Interstate 10 (Santa Monica Freeway), exit onto northbound Western Avenue. At Wilshire Boulevard, make a right. Our building will be on the right after you cross South Hobart Boulevard.
From our offices in Los Angeles, we help car accident victims and families throughout Southern California pursue personal injury and wrongful death claims. Areas we serve include, but are not limited to, Los Angeles, Kern, Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego and Imperial counties. For clients who cannot make it to our offices as a result of their injuries or for other medical reasons, we offer home and hospital visits.
We offer services in English, Spanish, Korean and Tagalog, and we handle all cases on a contingency fee basis (no recovery, no fee), offering free consultations.
Contact us at 800-724-6294 or by email to discuss your car accident case.
Popular Attractions near our LA Law Office and in Los Angeles:
- The Wiltern night club
- Korean American Museum
- The J. Paul Getty Museum
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Echo Lake Park
Useful Los Angeles Public Services:
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Los Angeles Fire Department
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Local Los Angeles Resources:
- Los Angeles Public Transit Information
- Los Angeles Public Library
- Los Angeles Traffic Court Information
About Los Angeles:
Los Angeles is the central cradle of southern California’s economic, industrial and residential sectors. It is the second most populated city in the US and the most populated in all of California. Sitting at 233 (ft) above sea level with an area of just over 503 square miles, LA is home to over 7 major film studios such as Paramount Pictures, Warner Brothers, Miramax and many more. Disneyland sits just outside the city and was the first theme park in the Walt Disney empire. Nicknamed the “city of angels” Los Angeles contains the third largest economic center in the world. Founded September 4th, 1781 LA remains to this day one of the nations key cities.