Receive Compensation For Injuries Sustained In Car Accidents
Serious car accidents can cause numerous injuries. Depending on the severity of the accident, individuals may suffer from injuries including soft tissue damage, broken bones and severe head and brain injuries. If you suffered injuries in a Los Angeles car accident that was caused by a negligent driver or a reckless driver, it’s important to work with an experienced Los Angeles car accident attorney who can help ensure you receive the representation you need.
An experienced attorney may be able to help you receive the compensation you need for your injuries. That may include compensation for out-of-pocket medical expenses, medical bills and future or ongoing treatment. If your injuries will change your quality of life or prevent you from returning to work, you may receive additional compensation.
After an accident, you only have one chance to receive the compensation you deserve; it’s important to find an aggressive attorney in Los Angeles who can help ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries can affect various parts of the body. Although head, neck and back injuries are the most common, many people also suffer injuries to their internal organs and soft tissue, as well as injuries to their upper and lower limbs.
If you suffered injuries in a car accident, it’s important to contact an attorney soon after the accident. An experienced attorney can help ensure you document your injuries, the medical treatment that is recommended and the doctor’s prognosis for your recovery. An experienced Los Angeles car accident attorney can help you receive compensation for a range of injuries, including:
- Brain and head injuries: Traumatic brain injuries and other closed head injuries can occur when the force of a car accident traumatizes the brain.
- Neck injuries: Neck injuries vary in severity from whiplash to disk injuries. Although the injury may not be visible to others, whiplash and other soft tissue damage can cause permanent pain and discomfort.
- Back injuries: The numerous bones, disks and tissue in the back make it susceptible to injuries during accidents. Compression fractures, herniated disks and bulges can all cause permanent disability.
- Internal organ injuries: Fractured ribs are common in car accidents, and they may puncture organs. Injuries to the bowels, kidneys, spleen, liver, lungs and heart can all be sustained from the impact of an accident.
- Hand, arm and shoulder injuries: Fractures and broken bones in the upper limbs are common. Surgery and ongoing physical therapy may be required to increase strength and range of motion.
- Hip, leg and feet injuries: In addition to broken bones, Achilles tendon injuries, ankle sprains, ligament injuries and stress fractures are all common. Serious hip and knee injuries may require total hip replacements or knee arthroplasty.
- Psychological injuries: When people suffer injuries in severe car accidents, they may suffer from post-traumatic stress disorders or depression.
If you suffered injuries in a car accident, contacting a Los Angeles attorney can help ensure you receive the maximum compensation you deserve.
If You’ve Suffered Car Accident Injuries Call Our Experienced Accident Attorneys
If you have been in a car accident and sustained car accident injuries, don’t rely on your insurance company to provide the compensation you need. Contact our law office today to ensure your rights are protected.